Sarcasm: the body's natural defense against STUPID.
You reserve the right to be stupid and I reserve the right to think so. And to blog about it...
:)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hmm

So I'm usually tired by 1 am...
Not last night.
I went to bed at 4.
And what do you know.  I forgot to write my mother an insurance check so she wakes me up at 6:45 am. -.- I'm surprised I was actually coherent enough to write her check. 
I went back to bed for a few hours
Technically I slept as long as I would on a school night so I shouldn't be this tired but I supposed I spoiled my body with lots of sleep over break.  Going back to school should be fun...not.
On the bright side, however, I'm going horseback riding today! My buddy/ fiancée (its a joke, don't freak out...) has two horses and we (I) decided that as my late birthday present he's taking me riding. Selfish? Maybe... Worth it? Definitely :)
AND I have to go look for jobs today... yeaaaaah....
Well I don't want to scare the horses looking like the Grim Reaper so I'm off.
Bya kiddies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment