Sarcasm: the body's natural defense against STUPID.
You reserve the right to be stupid and I reserve the right to think so. And to blog about it...
:)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Blog! About time.

Well the past few days/ weeks have been.... interesting to say the least...
I'm not exactly impressed with guys right now.  They're not so super duper.  At least not all.  Shout out to Josh, though, for making my day today (which was weird because he's usually a punk haha).  Yes.  Random hugs really are enough to make my day. 
I'm scared to graduate.  I'm soo ready to be rid of all the annoying high school drama. But I'm going to miss the people.  I've spent time, energy, blood, sweat, and tears with these people and have invested so much of myself into them it's hard to even see who I am without them. 

But yeah high school drama is getting really old.  I just want to live a nice peaceful life. :( (im so old.) 
So if that's ok with you, take your drama elsewhere and leave me out of it. I have no interest in pretending I'm still in seventh grade. :)
And here's another thing: if you say you're going to be there for someone... (this might be a long shot for some of you) try actually being there! Shocker... Sticking around is the least you can do.

I really need a job. And part-time jobs are fantastic.  But the thing is... with looking for a job and thesis and work and etc etc etc... I really don't have any time for part time people so people should hurry up and make their decisions.  You're with me or you're not, don't waste my time with "maybe" "later" or "sometimes". 

Another thing: venting and gossip.  Lets get this straight.  There is a time to vent and unload stress.  But keep it within people that you trust because having yours (and probably someone else's crap) spread all over the place isn't going to help anyone. 

And last. Don't lie to me.  The worst thing about being lied to is knowing that you weren't worth the truth.  And I usually find out soo... Don't risk it... :)


Well that's about it for now.  Sorry it was a little grumpy and rant-ish... buuuut you don't have to like it.. haha

I promise next time I'll write about something happy and cute and mushy and icky like that.

Later children! :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment