Sarcasm: the body's natural defense against STUPID.
You reserve the right to be stupid and I reserve the right to think so. And to blog about it...
:)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Well that was pleasant...

Ben was totally right.  It feels weird not blogging every day.. I was gonna two days ago but I was gone nerding it up on Lord of the Rings with mah buddies :)  And then yesterday I ended up going to the HCA games. WHICH we totally owned.  So yes.
Monday: All day movie marathon.  Get home and parents take my phone because I forgot to do something over the weekend. :( at least it was only for the night and the next day so now i'm ok haha
Tuesday: boring, non eventful, meh. I was craving my phone. haha games were aaaamazing.
Which brings us to today.
Boring.. But yearbook party was legit. Suuuper funny.  We had discussions about cuddle buddies ;) And poor little Aaron turned a bright pretty shade of pink.
And other than that I'm not really in the mood for writing a ton... I'm kindof in the mood to be a bum.
I really wish I had an accent... I can do Auzzie pretty well but if I start thinking about it too much I start to switch back and forth between Australian and British... which is a problemm.
But even still. Auzzie= faaaantastic. Someday I'm marrying an Auzzie boy. HEECK to the yes.
aaanyway.
Senior thesis procrastination.... probably not a good idea..
I don't even have my expert yet...
stress level = through the roof.
Preeetty positive I'm going to have a heart attack. :)
whoopie.
Well ta-ta kiddos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment