Sarcasm: the body's natural defense against STUPID.
You reserve the right to be stupid and I reserve the right to think so. And to blog about it...
:)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Update:

Horses usually scare me.  I'm pretty bold so I suck it up and march on but Midnight, Caleb's horse, is now officially my favorite animal on the planet. :) (of course... I have a dog so that's probably temporary but....yeah)
He's sleek and black with a white star on his forehead. Black Beauty, Arabian Nights (knights?)
He belongs in a movie. 
He's so proud too.  The way he holds his head high and prances around with his tail in the air like he's the Prince of Persia himself.  Have you seen the movie Spirit?  Yeah he's Spirit, only in black. 
He's all they said he was; proud, impulsive, does his own thing and doesn't listen very well, a little bit antsy and hyper.
With a slight nervousness around horses you'd think he'd be the one to scare me or worry me.
NOPE.
Maybe our personalities are just so alike, (headstrong and determined to have our own way,) we got on quite well.
I think I'm going to steal him.. :)
And ride away on the beach into the sunset. When I find a beach. And a sunset that's good enough.
It's gonna happen.
Anyway.
I need a job....
One that actually has hours....
I like my job now but I have bills to pay and I can't pay them if there aren't enough hours for me to work...
Meh.
I'm quite thrilled for Monday.  All day movie marathon of all three Lord of the Rings movies (extended editions!). HECK. YES.
I'm a total nerd for those movies :)
And yes, I can quote most of them. :)
And with our whole class invited... there's absolutely no way this can be boring.
So basically these last few days until school, (otherwise known as self-imposed torture,) are going to rock. :)
Well kids. Anyone looking for an Audi TT?? Hit me up! Got one for sale! :)
And now its time to go blow stuff up.  CoD has missed me.
Lataa!

No comments:

Post a Comment