Sarcasm: the body's natural defense against STUPID.
You reserve the right to be stupid and I reserve the right to think so. And to blog about it...
:)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy cute and mushy... ICK

Well I promised I'd write about something happy and cute and mushy and gross like that... I guess I can write about the book I'm reading? I've read it before and its definitely interesting. For sure.  Red Tulips apparently mean: Declaration of Love and this guy always gives her red tulips. More like he makes them magically appear... it's awesome.. trust me there's a TON more to the story than that... but I think that's my favorite part. :) she thinks they're just an attention device but she finds out later.. hee :)

K was that cute and mush and gross enough? I hope so.  I'm most definitely not in the cute mood right now.  I feel more... blunt, grumpy, dark. I dunno. :)

I always laugh when people who treat you poorly act so surprised to learn that you're upset about it, or when you decided the heck with that and don't talk to them.  "whaaaat?? wait i thought i was soo important!" haha no. not if you're gonna be like that hon...  sorry.

sigh....

babysitting tonight with christy! fun!!

coming home to be chewed out tomorrow morning.....
not so fun....

those "discussions" usually end up in me getting lectured and not believed and usually end up making me feel like a horrible, unlovable person.  So that'll be a great start to my day :)

woot.

Well off to babysit kiddies and a dog and 2 rats! wooooot :)
I'm excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment